The attack of Germany or Mark vs Bernd

Mark, re:

>>Having met a German turns out to be somewhat less pleasant, but I'm
assuming
that he's the exception.

I would characterize Bernd as a typical representative of Germany.
He's just one
person in a "sea of hands" like the rest of us. And besides, I asked
him for HIS
"papers", not the other way around... :)

>> Other than that, I quite enjoyed the company at Molly Wee's. WF,
for
instance, one might assume would be the one to be a victim of anger
by a
Digestor...while the reverse was the case; like Howard Stern, people
might
hate him in public and find him nice in when met in person.

That would never happen. If someone actually felt that way, I'd say
to them
something along the lines of "Would you like to step outside?" Think
about
this, if the same person doesn't want to have a "confrontation" on
the list,
do you think they want to do it in person??? Nah... On the other hand,
do give Lauren credit for wanting to "discuss" things regarding my
comments,
etc. However, the Molly Wee Wee was way too noisy and crowded to
have
that sorta conversation...

- -wf