Re: JE misjudgement

At 16:10 7/27/96, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com wrote:
>From: thirteen@the-spa.com
>Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 15:52:07 -0600
>Subject: Re: JE misjudgement
>
>Alan
>
>Whoa. I think you misunderstood me. When I referred to SRV as "some stupid
>guy" and Pride and Joy as "a really lame song", I was trying to poke fun at
>someone else's prior post (the one that mentioned JE playing, amidst 3 Who
>songs, "some other stupid song...").

Doh!  This is what happens when I try to catch up on old digests.  Sorry
for the misdirection.  I _was_ surprised to read that from you, it seemed
out of character with your other posts :-).

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend