Coke after coke...

> Mark, re:
>
> >"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe this was
> >`The Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
> >                                                                    Unknown
> >

> Great quote!  Spoken like a true Southerner (for Coca Cola's home) and Who
> fan (for "Coke After Coke")

John:

Actually, Pepsi is also from the South...NC, I believe. I wonder what it
says that both sugarful drinks come from this region...it must say something!
Just be glad you've never had to eat chicken Bog...for those UK subscribers
who think that "bog" means toilet, not this time although it could...

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The