Re: WBTS stuff

<< Yeah, we tried that once and got our butts kicked.  I think the
Confederate
 Memorial in Kinston, NC says it best:  "Twas not for honor, or glory, but
 home--and right he fell."  Man, just typing it brings a tear to my eye.

 Still bitter after all these years. . .
 AThosWhite

Great words.  As an adopted Georgian, I get teary when I read the monuments
for their troops at several parks - "When duty called they came - when
country called they died."

I know Charlie Watts of the Stones is a huge Civil War buff and has a huge
collection of artifacts.  I also know that John Entiwistle is a military buff
as well.   Must be something needed to be in a band I guess.

Greg Biggs  (who besides running CVC Collectables is also an Associate Editor
for Blue & Gray Magazine and gives CW lectures all over the country - along
with his wife who does similar things.)