re: Cats?

Andy, re:

>I've noticed that several of our more vocal contributors have referred to
>their cats in recent posts.  Is there a pattern here?  Cat Scratch Fever
>leading to aggressive postings (not to mention love of the Who).

>Just curious.

 >- Andy (and Terrapin)

I don't know about the whole aggression thing, but whenever my clowder of
cats (like "pride" of lions or "lepe" of leopards) hear "Baba O'Riley"
(studio version only) they try to claw the speakers, and one of them shat
herself the first time I played the e. cola LMLOTD (tho' she is 16 and Pete
may not be entirely to blame).  (FYI, my clowder consists of Cat [the 16 year
old tabby], Governor Olivia Maxine Gardner [a 13 year old Abby], Impatience
[a 10 year old calico] and her twin sister Gluttony.  And, BTW, we didn't set
out to have four cats [which sounds a little insane], it just sorta
happened.)  One of the dogs, Sir Underfoot Harry of the Eno (a 6-year old
Cairn Terrier) THINKS he's a cat and barks at Baba as well.

AThosWhite
(the other Andy)