License Plate

>>Lauren: was that your license plate that was shining brightly before the
encore?!

Yes, it surely was.  Some nights it made it out, other nights it didn't,
depending on whether I was within reach of my bag.  (My priority was always
improving my location.  If I made it to the front row railing and my bag did
not...)  When I am near it, however, I always pull it out before the encore,
as the boys have already seen it many a time and I feel a bit self-conscious
with it when they are on stage.

Glad you saw me up there.  Best of all, I finally got Pete to sign it.  Now
I've got Roger, Pete and John arranged in the order in which they stand on
stage on the front of the plate.  On the back I've got Geoff Whitehorn, Zak,
Simon, Rabbit, Jon C, Phil Spaulding (from DST), Steve Luongo, Bill
Curbishley, Bob Pridden, Irish Jack, Cy Langston, Jody, Billy Nicholls, Keith
Levinson (DST conductor), Ralph Farris (DST violin), and probably some more
who I'm not remembering.  Very cool.

Thanks for noticing.  :)