Re: Mardi Gras (No Who Content)

Bernd, re:

<< I let our moderators D13, RT, and WF decide whether I shall reply again in
case this thing should continue... :-) >>

You mean the elections for "list moderator" aren't over yet??? Now let's
see...

You have me that says "almost anything goes..."
You got Davey who says "post only what I agree with..."
And then you got RT who says "you're off topic..."

hMMM... as for your "religion" debate... I'd say continue to post if that's
what you guys want to do. It probably doesn't "belong" on the list (whatever
that means) and I'm sure it's "upsetting" the apple cart somewhere and I'm
actually surprised that more people of the Christian faith haven't chimed in
in defense of their beliefs---as if you're the only one left! But...

- -wf