Re: comments

>My brain works well enough to enjoy myself when I'm straight.  If yours
>doesn't, well, then it's probably just because of a lack of exercise?

Bernd:

You are quite obviously someone who knows not of which he speaks in this
forum. Go back to shoving Xtianity down people's throats and misrepresenting
yourself.

>> My advice would be: don't speak of what you don't know. OK?
>
>Alright.
>
>But I'd also like to see you apply this sentence of yours to yourself and
>Christianity.

I'd say this applies to you more than me, Bernd.
BTW, I'll bet you like Pepsi, right?

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown