Regarding singing along with the band...

Bernd,

I see you are getting caught up with your mail. Congrats!

Regarding your response to Stacey:
>>Rock performers (and especially Pete) need some feedback from the =
audience to
>>fill their shows with the excitement we like.  Therefore it is IMHO =
more than
>>correct to dance and to sing along with the main choruses.

Recall the title one of the boots from the Quadrophenia tour (1973):
 Decidedly Belated Response

I figure that out of the mere 4 shows I attended, I got a chance to hear =
everything at least a couple of times.  And no, I didn't sing =
along...much.  Recall the relative quiet that greeted the Naked Eye =
"encores" and contrast with the sing along for WGFA, BBE.

Cheers,

Gad