Re: Is It The Who, For A Moment...

>Really?  Hm, maybe you should ask the MSG scalpers - they might want to tell
>you a completely different story... :-)

Bernd:

No, I'm completely convinced that you're a paper tiger. You've proven that
with no doubt.

>> In my mind I dedicated "What if God was one of us" to Bernd.
>
>Thanks.  However, as a opening-act avoider, I don't know that song.  Is it
>worth being connected with my name? :-)

Oh YES! Absolutely! Although I would say that XTC's Dear God would be even
more appropriate.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown

From: mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)