Re: comments

Mark L, Re:

> This is your brain, straight:  (yawn) (looks at watch) (taps foot and rolls
> eyes) (falls asleep)
>
> This is your brain on dope: All RIGHT! (big smile) Now THIS is more like it!
> (living life to its fullest) (wink and a grin at the camera, with a thumbs
> up) (begins singing) "Jump up/Look around/Find yourself some fun/No sense
> sitting there/Hating everyone..."

Hm, I have to be careful not to preach here (otherwise we might start just
another off-topic flame war).  But IMHO life is interesting and enjoyable as it
is.  I don't need to get on dope in order to have fun, quite the contrary:
Seeking fun only in the physical reactions of my body seems rather egocentric
and dull to me - why not going out and having fun together with others?

My brain works well enough to enjoy myself when I'm straight.  If yours
doesn't, well, then it's probably just because of a lack of exercise?

> My advice would be: don't speak of what you don't know. OK?

Alright.

But I'd also like to see you apply this sentence of yours to yourself and
Christianity :-).

Cheers,

Bernd

From: Bernd Gramlich <gramlich@btm1x1.mat.uni-bayreuth.de>