Re: Mardi Gras (No Who Content)

Bernd:

Your other post shows clearly that you have no agenda other than to talk
like a bear and then when you meet in person act like a lamb. I won't debate
this or anything with you, as you tend to "bang and blame" and go on
endlessly about things of which you know little. Write me when you decide to
act like an adult.
Then perhaps you can talk Mardi Gras with me after you've been to one.
And I guess you are a good Xtian after all, since you want to use force to
end arguments you cannot win with intellect. That IS the accepted Xtian
practice, after all...so history teaches us.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe it's `The
Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown