Re: TOMMY Interactive

Mark, Re:

> While purchasing said CD-ROM in the Virgin Megastore, I attempted to pay
> with Traveler's Checks. The clerk asked me for my Passport. I said that I
> didn't have one; would my Driver's License do? She said, "Oh, I thought you
> were European." (how's that, Bernd?)

Hm.  I don't know why you want to look like a European, but I give you the
following credit:  You look like the perfectly average blond-haired white
(whereas I look like the perfectly average black-haired white).  There are some
advantages of being average like us:  Firstly, you know that all in all you are
genetically healthy, and secondly you will be easily accepted in every country
of the north-western world.  But there's also a serious disadvantage:  While
average women are the most attractive ones, average men have a hard life.
Women rather dig scrawny blokes with huge noses or short tough guys with
inexpressive faces... :-)

Cheers,

Bernd