Re: Quad 7/18

Tom, Re:

> Oh yes, and Bernd my friend, thank you so much for the Polydor Quad. That was
> very nice of you, if there's anything I can ever do for ya just let me know.

You are welcome.

> Sorry we didnt get to talk further, where'd ya go?

Saturday evening?  Well, I talked to some local patrons and to Stacey for quite
a while when suddenly the idea struck me that I should stay in NYC for two more
shows.  I rushed back to my hotel to get some sleep before running through all
the trouble of postponing a Sunday evening flight on Sunday morning.

I'm also very sorry - Saturday had a great after-show meeting.  I shouldn't
have panicked just because of my flight.  Stacey, please excuse me for having
run off all in a sudden...

Cheers,

Bernd