Re: From: Mark L.

Mark, Re:

> Therefore if ANYONE would be the one who watched the concert on
> videotape...it would be people who are offended by something as harmless as
> Pot smoking.

This is a thing I just cannot stop wondering about.  Why do many smokers
(regardless whether w/ or w/o pot) just expect that non-smokers tolerate them?
Are they unable to imagine that getting covered with smoke and stench can be
really annoying?  I don't mind smokers as long as they behave respectfully in
the presence of non-smokers, asking for smoking permission if this is adequate.

And, do you really think that 100% drug-free persons like me should be denied
access to Who concerts?  That would be silly since loving music and enjoying
drugs don't seem to have any correlation...

Cheers,

Bernd