Re: simon's vox

pete, Re:

> i don't think he has a real strong voice..he happens to be pete townshend's
> little bro..'nuff said.

Simon's voice was very strong in his part of `The Dirty Jobs'.  I'd even say
that - considered in isolation - I like his voice better than Pete's, but of
course I am used to Pete's voice in many, many songs and don't want to see him
replaced by Simon... :-)

No, as a musician, Simon is a personality of his own, not just Pete's little
brother.  When it comes to publicity, however, Simon still has to be very
grateful for his family name...

Cheers,

Bernd