Re: Flame Wars

David, Re:

> Finding something (under First Amendment protection) to say or do simply to
> piss somebody off doesn't make you a martyr, it makes you an asshole.

While I cannot completely agree with the rest of your contributions to the
Flame Wars debate, I think that your sentence quoted above is a remarkable one.
Some folks here should memorize it or be reminded of its wording every now and
then.  So, if you want some moderation of this list, just post that sentence
everytime somebody goes beyond the limits of good taste and good behaviour...

Cheers,

Bernd