Re: Zak...

Fang, Re:

> Personally, I think Steve Luongo would do a better job...

Well, now that I have seen both of them, it's still somehow hard to compare Zak
and Steve.  While Zak played in a well-rehearsed and serious show, Steve could
improvise in a rather relaxed and intimate gig at the Le Bar Bat.  I was very
impressed by both of them, but I cannot say anything about Zak's improvisation
skills and Steve's ability of performing a complicated drumming like the one of
Quad.

However, I doubt that Steve could have been any better.  Together with Jody
Linscott's percussion, Zak's drumming was amazingly perfect during all seven
shows so far.

Cheers,

Bernd