Re: questions after viewing HBO.

Jeff, Re:

> i'm addressing this specifically to the list members who were at
> hyde park as it wasn't evident in the hbo broadcast.  Bernd please
> help.
>
> Who sang 'I'm One'?

If my recollections are still correct after having seen six MSG shows, then
`I'm One' was sung by Pete and Roger like at MSG.

> were the banjo parts of 'I've Had Enough' actually played and if so
> by whom? (i heard them, but the camera didn't cut to anyone playing
> those parts)

No one played banjo.  The banjo tunes were taken over by the synthesizer.

> did simon townshend chop off all the hair that was on DST?

I haven't seen any pictures from DST yet, but Simon really had a nice
Townshendesque hair-cut at Hyde Park.  He looked cute IMHO...

> thanks for your time

You are welcome,

Bernd