Re: Poly vs MCA Quads

Mark, re:

>And what are the odds of a recall? I'll believe that when I see it. I
>definitely haven't heard anything about SO's being replaced (thankfully I
>didn't get a defective copy, but I know several who did...and they still
>have them).
>As for the people of the future, I'd imagine that 90% of the people who will
>buy the new QUAD already have it by now. So MCA will have little motivation,
>and given the rave reviews it's gotten so far...even less.

No, they won't offer a recall. What they would do is probably replace the
master for the next "run" and then offer people who complained a replacement
of the same.

While you think that people are that smart and savy that they rush out the
door for these things, guess again.. 30+ year olds don't run out the door for
"new releases" the same way they did when we were kids. We're the exception,
not the rule..

- -wf