Re: comments (dumb ones) & LAL

- -- [ From: . * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

>>Can you imagine life without chemicals?
>>BTW (Who content follows), no Who-CDs w/o chemicals.
>>

>Duh!
>It's not industrial chemicals I'm talking about. It's DRUGS.
>Coke-crack-crank-smack.
>No wonder you chemists can't read ENGLISH.  You've been enjoying the
>fumes in your lab for too long.

Your argument is weak to say the least. I could punch holes in it all night,
but I won't because I'm in such a mysteriously happy mood with a warm sense
of well being.
BTW, no sense in lecturing someone living in Germany about his English
skills.

Does anyone know how big the crowd was at Leeds U.? Sounds like there
couln't be more than a couple thousand.

Jon
(acid free since Dec. 24, 1979)

- --