Drugs and the like....

If anyone hasn't read the account of Pete's bad, final acid trip, read
it in The Who In Their Own Words.

The favorite drug of several FULLY GROWN (physically) idiots in my neighborhood
is crystal meth.  Ohhhhh  brrrrrrrrooooooooootherrrrr!.   They're really fun
to deal with when they have a speed and cheap rum hangover!

The cookers in Oregon (there are thousands of them) have left toxic labs
that, when cleaned up in the early days, left some of the officials with
permanent health problems.  Mind you, I'm no fan of the powleece, but this
is really unfortunate.

No slide on Barney Kessel.  If anyone wants the tabs, let me know..