PT Tree Branching

OK folks - I really apprciate the offers to branch.  I have taken 3 of those
who contacted me and gotten back to them... to the rest of you, my sincere
thanks for stepping in, but it looks like we are all set.  The tree is in
motion - I sent off six sets of tapes yesterday, and the rest will be off to
branches in the next 5-6 days.  The entire tree structure and the rules will
be posted here within 24 hours, so watch for it....

Sorry again for the delay -  hope everyone likes the tapes.  For those of you
who want copies but are not on the posted structure, just contact one of the
branches - I am sure they will be glad to trade with you!

Best - Mason