Pete's Hair

Hi,

Since we are on the subject of hair, I thought it might be interesting to
see what people think Pete's best and worst hairstyles are. I think
Pete's "barnet" is of most interest as the other's have had more or less
the same hairstyle through the years (even Roger has only gone from short
to long to short to long, and now back to short).

I would say that 1982 would probably have to be Pete's "bad hair year"
as we not only had that dodgy 'quiffette' (have a look at the Who's Last
pictures), but that awful parting from the front of 'Chinese Eyes'.

I think 'is best 'airdo was around the time of Who's Next - nice and
shaggy, but before he started receding.

But at the end of the day, I'm no hairdresser

Cheers,

Dave