Re: What should be on the REAL My Generation

It seems to me that, given the boxed set, this issue should be primarily to
include the remixed tracks that set didn't have. Like the original version
of Substitute, and Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde. Then too it's an opportunity for
MCA to take the pressure off the new O&S, since (as has been pointed out
several times now) there's no way will have room for all of the leftover tracks.
Will this happen? C`mon now...we're talking about MCA here. With the boxed
set, there is absolutely no need for another best of...so that's probably
what it is.

                   Cheers                   ML

"For three generations, Pepsi has trying to make people to believe this was
`The Pepsi Generation.' This is the first one dumb enough to believe it."
                                                                    Unknown