Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #316

Chris, re:

<< Also, do you have any info on the re-mixes & re-release of Odd &
 Sods and Who By Numbers? >>

I've recently posted that "Who By Numbers" is complete and will be released
in the fall. From what my sources tell me, the sound has been SIGNIFICANTLY
improved and the bonus tracks feature about 40 minutes of live material.

The big problem WILL be "Odds & Sods". I think Jon Astley has miscalculated
how much time fits on a CD as he obviously has more material than will
possibly fit on 2 CDs. It's a shame he wasted the opportunity of adding to
"Quadrophenia", as there was plenty of empty space on that one for "bonus
tracks"... However, we'll see... ...won't we?

- -wf