Thoughts on what should be on My Generation

Well, I'm one of those fans that gets really pissed when I think about
"half-assed" compilations. So, here's what I think should be on there.  This
is the kind of a list that only I could dream of the "My Generation - The
Best of The Who" containing(to do the band justice):

 1) Anyway,Anyhow,Anywhere
 2) My Generation
 3) I Can't Explain
 4) The Kids Are Alright
 5) Happy Jack
 6) Boris The Spider
 7) I Can See For Miles
 8) Pictures Of Lily
 9) Magic Bus
10) Substitute
11) I'm A Boy
12) Pinball Wizard
13) I'm Free
14) See me, Feel me
15) Won't Get Fooled Again
16) Let's See Action
17) The Relay
18) Join Together
19) Baba O'Riley
20) Bargain
21) Behind Blue Eyes
22) The Real Me
23) 5:15
24) Love Reign O'er Me
25) Long Live Rock
26) Squeeze Box
27) Slip Kid
28) Who Are You
29) Sister Disco
30) You Better, You Bet
31) Another Tricky Day
32) Don't Let Go The Coat
33) Athena
34) Eminence Front

Of course, This would obviouly be a 2CD set and I would love to get a
handful of unreleased stuff(live versions etc./everything we've been hearing
about like LAL 'Pinball Wizard').......I would like to know what songs would
need to be on the compilation.  What song(s) do Who fans feel that need to
be on this compilation?!  This was just something I was thinking
about....just a little experiment.....would love to get some feedback on
this(especially you Fang)!

Terry