CD: The Who Talk About Their Generation

While in NYC, I picked up a CD I'd never seen before:  The Who Talk About
Their Generation (Mostly red on the cover).  What is this piece of Picard?
Some German dude sneaking an interview in the bathroom with a miniature
cassette recorder?  Avoid it if you don't have it, unless of course you're
one of those people who would even buy a toilet seat with a british flag
on it so you can think of the Who even when you're doing your private
business.  Anyone else think this CD is a rip off?

Kreg Walvoord