t shirt

From: WFang01@aol.com

<<  favorite t-shirt: a black one from the '79 tour with the Maximum R&B
poster image on the front (I cut out the sleeves, of course...)  >>

Are you sure you aren't referring to the '89 shirt? (I'm wearing one
right
now with lots of holes in it from the cats sitting on my shoulders...)
<<<

Nope, it was from '79.  It doesn't say "Maximum R&B", just "The Who" with
that great schnoz shot of PT windmilling from the Max R&B poster.  I
rarely wear it anymore, that's why it's lasted 17 years.  My cat Ripken
doesn't get near any of my Who stuff, and it's too hot for him to sit on
my shoulder.

OK,
KLW