Re: Zak's snare

From: VERBANNM@mail.milwaukee.k12.wi.us (pete best)

How much of the "drumming" is Jodi doing (ie backbeat, tom fills), or is
she strickly doing fills...percussion, tambourine, etc ?

The sound of a snare drum is more than likely due to a decent sound mix
out
front...ie what type of reverb they have on it (gated, etc.) or how it's
EQ'd...it really has little to do with the drummer...trust me I've
recorded
an entire CD with one snare drum.. and with the EQ and reverb changes it
sounded different on every song....

I'm pretty frickin anxious to hear Zak...I gotta admit i"m skeptical of
his
playing over that of Simon's....Simon's pretty much of a drumming
god...but
then again that's personal preference..is that allowed 'round here ?

peace....
pete best
<<<

Okay, 'fess up - you're really Pete Best, Former Beatle Drummer, aren't
you?

OK,
KLW