Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #314

I'd do an a/b comparison. I come from another side of the audio stuff,
but if there's a difference, even my ragtag stereo setup and ringy dingy
ears will detect it, I assure you.  I liken my approach to Peter Lorre's
in The Cask of Amontillado and Fang's as (what the hell was the other
guys's name?).  This casts NO aspersions on Fang's ability.  Quite the
contrary...

So what's the serial no. on the polydor one?  I'll pick it up.  I'm primarily
interested if the MIX on Dr. Jimmy got any better.  It was quite horrible
on the CD.

Jeff