Re: TOMMY Interactive

>While purchasing said CD-ROM in the Virgin Megastore, I attempted to pay
>with Traveler's Checks. The clerk asked me for my Passport. I said that I
>didn't have one; would my Driver's License do? She said, "Oh, I thought you
>were European." (how's that, Bernd?) I replied that as far as I knew the
>South wasn't another country...not yet, anyway.

Read the Nine Nations of North America (or is it USA). I did a long time
ago, and believe me, going to Carbondale (near St. Louis) from Chicago was
like going to another country (hoo doogies):). But as far as I know,
Virginia and Myrtle Beach are both in the South right, so you wouldn't need
a passport, at least until you got to the Mason Dixon line. Here in
Illinois, the line is known as I-80. :)

Chico