Bad attitude about NY

In #313 someone really went off about NY...well this was my first time in NY
too and I had a blast!  So much to look at and do, so many different people
all around.  I was exhausted by the end and then The Who lifted me higher!  I
didn't notice a smell or any other of the awful things anyone has ever heard
about NY - just a very busy place that I cannot imagine learning all of and
wishing I had the chance to try!

Just my opinion.....
Aimee