Re: What's that smell?

> It's about that certain city on that certain island -- New York.  Please,
>New Yorkers, tell me what the deal is with that smell?

I'm not a NYCer, but I can tell you that New Orleans is no worse...nor is
Atlanta, for that matter. I didn't notice it to any great degree...it's the
smell of a city.
The Subway was the worst, but it didn't bother me because the heat and
humidity was so intense that it drove every other discomfort out of your mind.
I haven't been to L.A., but cannot imagine how it escapes that particular
city smell.
Actually, after being warned that it would be some sort of a Hell, I found
NYC quite pleasant. I think that the bad rep of the city is way overrated.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend