Re: Entwistle...sad?

        I was thinking the other day about a reason JAE might be sad.  He
     was planning on several solo tours this fall wasn't he?  If The Who
     tour this fall, what now happens to the JAE Band?  If he has to cancel
     all those dates, will he ever get them back? Will the JAE Band have to
     disband?  I know there are several people on this list who have the
     band's ear.  Anybody out there know?

                                Curious Brian