Re: TOMMY Interactive

I have the CDROM too and it works ok. Sounds like you got a defective
copy.  I checked mine after your post to make sure and from what I'm
seeing, the opening Interplay logo image was in the middle of the screen,
not misplaced/butchered like yours.

The video is kinda jerky at times, which makes me wonder if I have to
upgrade my system. Only have 1mb video and 16mb ram on a 50mhz - 486 DX2
motherboard, Double speed cd rom. Does anyone know what is needed to make
the video go fluid like? Would like to know. Thanks.

Mike