Re: Thank you

At 05:10 PM 7/24/96 METDST, Bernd wrote:

>Thanks to all of you who invited me to come to NYC ...

     It was a pleasure & privilege for me to meet
a fantastic Who fan who also is a great representative
of Germany -- here's my vote for an appointment as
roving ambassador!

>Special thanks to ... to Bob for having recommended
>the Pennsylvania Hotel (hey, right across the street
>from MSG) ...

     Not sure whether I should be thanked or
d*mned for that one ... thanks for erring on the
side of courtesy!

>... and to Bob, Tim, and Susan for three good
>tickets at very friendly prices.

     Face value in exchange for a polydor-Quad
and cash in the difference -- good deal all
around! Now if I can just find the address of our
other Who fan in Germany who has a complete boot
of Hyde Park ...

>... I want to thank all of those who discussed
>with me although I sometimes didn't understand at
>once what was going on (especially in the background
>noise of the MW) ...

     Now to my real point -- it was a great pleasure
to meet and hear more of Bernd's thoughts. I think his
Hyde Park review summed up better than any what I've
come to feel most strongly about the tour -- that Quad
is for healing. Glad for the safe trip home, friend,
and here's looking forward to seeing more of your
thoughts!

Bob
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...