Thanks everyone for a great time

        I've read posts from a few people thanking me for "organizing" our
meeting place at the Wee.  If I did anything to deserve thanks, it was
absolutely my pleasure.  I didn't do that much to make it the sucess that
it was.  Like I said, I was in Manhattan anyway, and I checked out a
handful of places, and I just chose the one that most appealed to me.  You
guys are the ones who should be thanked for caring enough to go there and
to meet everyone.  I never met a more wonderful group of intelligent,
fun-loving people.  It's really touching (sniff.)  I sincerely thank you
guys for helping to make this a summer to remember.  The bartenders at the
Molly Wee thank you too.  Bravo, guys.

Stacey.