Slide Guitar

  Does anyone know of a song where Pete plays slide guitar?  When I
saw him on the Psychoderelict tour, he did a long fingerstyle solo
before playing Save It For Later that I was shocked by.  He said
something about being able to play like Chet Atkins, but I don't
remember the exact quote.  Up till those shows I hadn't heard him
play that way.  I'm just wondering if he is hiding his talent as a
slide guitarist too.  Just give me a kick in the head if I'm
overlooking something obvious.
                                 Brad