A useless comment....

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I cut my hair today, and yes, the song
was in my head.  I didn't do it to move with the fashion, I wasn't worried
about being outcast, but for some reason, this show made me think that it
was time for a small personal change....

Leaman: You're next... :-)

Incidentally, to all those who saw me at Molly Wee's, instead of being 19
and looking 16, now I'm 19 and look 14 :-)

WHO CONTENT: Anybody know if the Who tried I Can See For Miles at early
shows?  I heard they did after the album release...also, anybody have any
comments on the live versions of Time Is Passing?

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May