Re:NYC

I just wanted to say that I loved New York and the shows, it's all been said so
I'll say no more.
It was great meeting fellow listers at the Molly Wee, although I would have
liked to have met more of ya's! Thanks for findin that place Stacey, the bar
tender there was a great guy! Never get free rounds up here in the Great White
North. I did get to meet the famous WF, but unfortunately he slipped out before
I had a chance to talk to him. Where'd ya go to Fang?(Sat show). To all the late
night bar fans that stuck it out with me till 3:30, had a great time and hope to
talk to you soon! Lookin forward to that stuff Dodger(?) I gotta go back, 20hrs
is not enough in that town.