Let's just change the subject, if you don't mind...

>Mark, re:
>
>>You can inflict yourself upon then at will. You can force your morals on
>them, and then after you're done you can go vote for Dole...and feel good,
>because you've saved the world from itself once again.
>
>errr... I think you have that "scene" confused with the one on "Star Trek II:
>The Wrath Of Kahn"

WF:

I bow to your superior Star Trek knowledge. What I remember from that movie
is the line: "Revenge is a dish best served cold. It is very cold...in space."

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend