Re: "Who's For Tennis?" (part 2)

Aaron, re:

>How is this deal that much different from the deal Lauren did with the Quad
tickets that you gave her endless <Picard> about?

Did you take Evelyn Wood and fail the course?

a) I'm reviewing the material and recording it for myself
b) I'm passing on the information to the list--including people like you who
can't read
c) I'm sending the owner his price (which is the same price he would charge
you)
d) I'm returning his tape
e) I will refer people to HIM
f) he will charge a fair price (probably between $12 & $15)

* I am not handling anyone else's money
* I am not a "middleman"
* I am not making a "profit"

All I'm doing is passing on the information so that other people can make an
intelligent decision. What part did you have trouble understanding???

Hope this helps...

- -wf