Re: To ML

>     Mark:
>
>        Two words:    "Waaaaaaaaaah."

Chris:

Oh, I'm sorry...did I make `ems cry? There, there...you'll be all right.
It's a mean, harsh, cruel old world out there and if you distort the facts
someone who knows better is bound to jump on you. But I didn't mean to hurt
your feelings. Remember, I was smiling when I wrote it...
Uh...did you also cry when those big bad old fat slobs and young punks
smoked Pot near you in MSG? If so, it's no wonder they were so rude. Ya see,
kid...ya gotta be tough. Grab them by the one-hitters and tell them that you
don't want to feel good! You refuse to lighten your mood! Be proud!
Smash their faces in, and since they're stoned they won't put up a fight so
you'll be perfectly safe. You can inflict yourself upon then at will. You
can force your morals on them, and then after you're done you can go vote
for Dole...and feel good, because you've saved the world from itself once again.

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend