The Amazing Townshend Brothers vs. The Bar Bimbos

Hallo Dave!

As you may have figured out by now, I am often joking, except when I am
not. However, even when I am joking, I always speak the truth! And I can
assure you that there are LOTS of women who could very easily be picked
up in bars by Pete and/or an amazing look-alike. Of course, some of
these women might merely be attracted by fame and the money that so
often comes attached with it...

                                   -Yellow Ledbetter
Salamander
salamander@madnet.com