Re: New Simon Townshend CD!!! (Wow!)

wf, re:

>standing next to his brother, Paul (not only very nice, but also very
funny),

Yes, very nice (and cordial), though I could barely hear what he said to me
when I met him due to the post-JAE racket going on downstairs at Le Bar Bat.

As he was leaving at the end of the night, two chumps next to me yell in his
face, "ALLRIGHT SIMON -- YOU KICK ASS..." He kind of smiled with a puzzled
look on his face as I told them it was Paul, Pete's other brother. "NO
<riker>ing WAY! Another brother? NO <riker>ing way..." You get the idea.

Litgo