You are safe from harm on the grid. . .

"Welcome to The Who Digest.  Please check your opinions and thinking
processes at the door.  There is no need for thought or opinions here.  There
is no room for thought or opinions here.  Whatever anyone other than you says
is correct, and should be accepted as such.  If you believe you are correct
you are wrong.  Contradiction will not be permitted.  Off-topic subjects are
not permitted.  Everybody else on the Digest is a brainless geek who has no
life, and therefore no interests, outside of The Who.  Failure to live by
these rules will cause you to be the recipient of angry messages from said
brainless (and hypocritical) geeks that contain contradictory messages (ie:
 "You suck for saying that sucks", or "I'm sending you this off-topic message
to tell you that your topic is off-topic") that you are not allowed to
respond to.  Have a nice visit."

Hmmmmm, this sucks.  Here's what I'll do:  I'll perform a live rock concert
on this Digest, and everybody who's on it will hear it and be DRAWN to it.
 They'll slip out from in front of their PC's.  and come together in a huge
circle. . .naah.   F$%k it.  It's not THAT bad yet. . .

And now for the NON-JUDGEMENTAL "STRICTLY-WHO-RELATED" topic:  what is this
"Who Is It?" LP I've heard many of you refer to?  Is it still available?

Jim Jackson