Re: More Yellow Journalism...er...comments :)

On Mon, 22 Jul 1996 salamander@MADNET.COM wrote:

> Hi Dave!
>
> So, Paul is more bald than Pete, eh? That's pretty sad, really. Isn't
> Paul the youngest? He's got to be what...36 or so? I wonder if either of
> the younger Townshends ever get mistaken for Pete when they go out. That
> could be an assett, really, useful for picking up girls.
>
>                                   -Yellow Ledbetter

Hi Yella !

You've got to be joking right ? I think one of the reasons that Pete is
"my hero" is because he's not what you would call "good-looking" in a
conventional (e.g. Tom Cruise, Val Kilmer) sort of way. He just looks
like a normal bloke. As he said himself:

"My beauty needs a knowledge and understanding of what I am"

I realise, of course that this is all totally subjective and I am
expecting to get flamed heavily, but "C'est la bloody vie !".

Cheers,

Dave