ENtwistle's songs...Pete's singing

Personal preference is vital in assessing any body of work..I merely meant
that I do not believe JAE's songs are considered classic rock / pop,
Outside of the Who catalog.

 Re: Pete not a "great" singer>>Maybe I'm twisted but I agree with Kit and
Chris's idea back in late 1965 to let the group continue without RD and PT
taking the lead vox..NOt a strong voice at all, but over the years when PT
cuts through with a chorus or background vocal alone..it 's heaven..think
"pure and easy".."naked eye"..."athena..just a girljust agirl"..."going
mobile"..the bridge of Bargain"..I think PT's a great singer..as you prefer
some JAE numbers over PT"S....
The live or die reference was a stretch(I admit)..RD has "tried" other
endeavors, although not with much commericial success...Yeah I agree that
RD is purely a voice for PT's songs..

Personal preference is the thing that makes the who catalog so
incredible..there is so much for everyone...
Take Care All ....

peace....
pete best