RE: on the topic

>While everyone is on the topic of surveys, I'd like to know how many
>Monty Python fans are out there.
>
>There's a connection here, somewhere.  Is it Keith's naturally zany
>antics?  Or because you really have to have a sense of humour to like the Who?

Yes, there *is* a connection. Keith was a friend of the various members of
Monty Python (especially the late Graham Chapman, I believe) and was to
have a very small part in Monty Python's "Life of Brian". But, sadly, that
was never to be, of course. The "Life of Brian" book (screenplay + much
additional silliness) is dedicated "To Keith Moon". (There's a picture of
Moon, too, in the diary section)

Ringo appears in a Monty Python episode, George Harrison makes a cameo in
"Life of Brian"...Keith would have fit in perfectly!

Jimmy Hodgkins